There is no set arrival time for scholarship halls, but halls open at 8 a.m. Suggested travel routes to enter Lawrence are available.
- Park on the street in front of your hall. After arrival, residents check in at their assigned building and receive room keys.
- Returning scholarship hall residents volunteer to help carry items to the room. Here is a printable template (pdf) so you may label your moving boxes.
- Plan to move vehicles to nearby parking lots when unloading is complete.
- Please break down boxes for recycling.
- First community meeting is at 5 p.m., on move-in day. Look for posters in your hall to learn location. Highlights of the other Hawk Week events are on this schedule.