Mailing address: 1335 Louisiana Street, Lawrence Kansas 66044
Phone: (country code +1) 785-812-1772
The men of “Grace’s Place” are the two-year champions of Schol Hall Olympics intra-hall competition that occurs during Hawk Week. Stop by the hall and see their collection of basketball memorabilia in the trophy case, or celebrate their traditions of the Annual Coffee House or Valentine’s Day Formal. Grace Pearson is comprised of four-person rooms and is referred to as “GP” to avoid confusion with Pearson Scholarship Hall
Coffeehouse, a twice-a-year event, held in the GP living room.
Any schol hall resident can perform at Coffeehouse.
A poetry reading during GP Coffeehouse.
Men performing GP Spirit Call during the ASHC picnic.
Contributing to Academics
- Wireless Internet
- Academic Resource Center with computers, printers and study aids
- Bunked beds
- Regular twin mattresses
- Built in dresser
- Vanity and built in medicine cabinet
- Desk chair
- Trash cans
- Venetian blinds
- Located near Memorial Stadium, the Kansas Union and Downtown Lawrence
- Four-person bedroom and study area
- About 50 male residents
- KU card-operated laundry areas
- Opened in 1955
Have Fun Here
- Trophy case features collection of basketball memorabilia
- A gong signals meal times
- Annual coffee house talent show for the scholarship hall community
- Referred to as “GP” so as to not be confused with Pearson Scholarship Hall
- Ping-Pong table