Address: 1632 Engel Road, Lawrence Kansas
Phone: (country code +1) 785-864-8095
Hashinger Hall is a Center for the Creative Arts and to participants in the KU Academic Accelerator Program (a program for high ability international students). Hashinger is also open during University breaks. It is located atop Daisy Hill and in 2005, it was renovated to include a small theater, studio, rehearsal and performance space for residents. The Academic Resource Center in Hashinger also houses a satellite office of the KU Writing Center.
The Studio and Pulse coffeeshop are located in Hashinger Hall
Hospital Ships performing in Hashinger
Studying in the theater
Hashinger is the Center for the Creative Arts
The resource center features computers, sheet music, art supplies and more
Looking at albums in the resource center.
Hashinger features a lofted bed with desk and dresser underneath.
One of Hashinger Hall's floor lobbies.
Two-person room, Hashinger Hall.
The resource center features computers, sheet music, art supplies and more.
Contributing to Academics
- Center for the Performing Arts
- Wireless Internet
- Print your class assignments at the "print anywhere" stations in your hall
- Faculty Partner who lives in the building
- Lofted bed
- Extra-long twin mattress
- Desk chair
- Sink with mirror
- Trash can
- Venetian blinds
- Located on Daisy Hill
- Two-person rooms with sink (view hall layout)
- 370 coed residents
- Living rooms on each floor
- KU Card-operated laundry areas
- Opened in 1962; Renovated 2006
Have Fun Here
- Enjoy practice rooms
- See various shows and performances in the black box theater
- Painting room
- Textiles room
- Studio space
- Ping Pong, air hockey, and pool table
- Walking distance from other students on Daisy Hill