KU offers a wide variety of housing options and meeting space for your camp or conference. If you don't see something you need, ask us. We can work with special requests you may have.
Sleeping Room Types and other amenities
- Traditional double room, renovated double room, 4-person suite with bath, 3-person room, 2-person room with bath, 2-person suite with bath
- Fully air-conditioned
- Linen packages, which provide fresh linens weekly, can be requested and placed in rooms upon the participants' arrival
- Wireless Internet
- Group and meeting space available upon request
Additional space you may reserve for your participants for added cost
- Reservations are first-come, first-served.
- KU Student Housing offers meeting space ranging from small meeting rooms to auditoriums. Each building has commons spaces, including lobbies, lounges, and study spaces. KU Student Housing also offers several conference room and classrooms, all of which have wireless internet available. You may reserve meeting space in any open building, regardless of where guests are staying.
- Student Housing offers a technology-equipped classroom at a daily rate in Daisy Hill Commons, GSP, Oliver and Templin.
Wondering about Daisy Hill Commons, located between Self and Oswald Halls? It contains:
- Wireless network
- Open collaboration table with the largest flat panel projector screen on Daisy Hill to plug in multiple computers for group work
- Various sizes of study rooms with the latest technology
- Comfortable locations for individual or group work
- Large 40-person classroom with whiteboards and movable tables for groups
- And take note of the history and traditions of KU — they’re featured in the artwork on the walls. (Wondering why it’s called “Daisy Hill?” It’s on the wall as you walk in!)
KU Student Housing also can connect you with campus partners to make arrangements for on-campus space. On-campus space is reserved, maintained, and billed by those units, not by KU Student Housing.