• Home
  • How do I request a room change?

How do I request a room change?

After you have moved into the building:

Submit your change request online. Here are the instructions

After you've selected your space for next year:

Log into the myKU portal to find available space and reassign yourself. You can only complete this process for yourself, not for a roommate.

New Stouffer Place Apartments open NOW
More than $200,000 in annual scholarships to returning residents
Academic success: More than 94 percent of first-time, full-time freshmen in student housing enroll for the next semester
5,100 residents choose student housing each year
Residence hall rates are almost $2,000 less per year than the national average for public schools
— College Board
$4 million alumni gift funded Krehbiel Scholarship Hall
Options include suites, private bedroom with shared bath, two-person rooms, scholarship halls, and apartments
Oswald and Self residence halls opened in 2015
One bill covers all costs: room, food, utilities, and wireless Internet
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities