Dennis E. Rieger
Mailing address: 1323 Ohio Street, Lawrence, Kansas 66044
Phone: (country code +1) 785-812-3710
Dennis E. Rieger opened in 2005. This building features some two-person rooms (sharing a small community bath) and four-person suites. Some hall traditions include “Fireplace Chats” and father-daughter weekends. Rieger is a twin building with the adjacent scholarship hall, Krehbiel Hall, which opened in 2008. The hall features energy-efficient geothermal heating and cooling and blends in with the neighborhood’s turn of the century homes.
One of Rieger's living rooms.
A view from the living room to the music room.
This is where Riegerettes gather and watch TV.
The dining room.
Contributing to Academics
- Wireless Internet
- Academic Resource Center with computers, printers, and study aids
- Bed, extra-long twin mattress
- Desk chair
- Sink with mirror (in two-person rooms)
- Bathroom (in four-person rooms)
- Trash cans
- Venetian blinds
- Located near Memorial Stadium, the Kansas Union and Downtown Lawrence
- Two-person rooms with shared community bath, and four-person suites
- 50 female residents
- Free laundry
- Opened in 2005
Have Fun Here
- Residents are referred to as “Riegerettes”
- Annual Mom’s Weekend and Dad’s Day
- Fireside chats
- Study room and lounge on each floor