Click here for a complete position description.
Responsibilities: As a senior member of the residence life staff, Scholarship Hall Directors directly manage and operate two cooperative living scholarship halls that each house about 50 undergraduate men or women.
- Facilitate a group-centered, cooperative, academic- and leadership-focused community
- Advise student government leaders with an emphasis on input, responsibility, and shared decision-making
- Develop mentoring relationships with residents
- In cooperation with residents, plan a balanced menu, purchase food items, and train and supervise food preparation within allocated budget
- Supervise and evaluate undergraduate staff members
- Monitor the physical maintenance and cleanliness of the hall
- Respond to student crises and emergencies
- In-state tuition rate for higher education administration program
- $690 stipend every two weeks
- Receive financial support to attend one regional conference
- Furnished apartment plus cable and utilities
- Full dining plan when dining centers are in operation