Stouffer 4- or 6-person first-year options
|View details and floor plans for 4-person and 6-person Stouffer Place (pdf)|
Due to demand from incoming new freshmen to live in on-campus apartments in KU Student Housing, additional space is available in Stouffer Place.
One option is the four-person apartment in the first-year community. Each resident has a private bedroom, private bath, and shared kitchen and living room.
A six-person unit also is available and it's similar to KU Student Housing’s most popular room type—suites in Downs, Oswald and Self residence halls. In Stouffer, six residents share a four-bedroom apartment. Four of six residents share two bedrooms and two bathrooms, and the remaining two residents each get a private bedroom, private bathroom. All six residents share the living room and kitchen. The floorplan for this configuration is on the back page of the pdf at right.
With these options, KU Student Housing is able to offer a residence hall suite experience and maintain its commitment to providing housing for all students who meet the application deadline for attending KU.
- The rate for the six-person option is similar to the rate for a suite in KU’s newest residence halls. Each person in a shared bedroom with bath has a $9,200 rate and each person in a private bedroom, private bath has a $10,200 rate.
- Also similar to residence halls, a dining plan is required.
- In the four-person option, rates for a private bedroom and private bathroom are $11,050. This chart gives details.
With open rooms and units, roommates can select together while space is available. To ensure that you and your identified roommate get the same space, we recommend that you complete room selection simultaneously. Important calendar dates are here.
- Dining plan optional for each residents.
- Four people share kitchen and living room with furniture that includes couch, two accent chairs, coffee table, two end tables, entertainment stand and four bar stools.
- One resident for each private bedroom, private bath. Each bedroom includes double bed, desk, dresser and desk chair.
- Required dining plan for each residents in this option.
- All six people share kitchen and living room with furniture that includes couch, two accent chairs, coffee table, two end tables, entertainment stand and four bar stools.
- Two of six residents will have private bedroom, private bath. Private bedrooms have double bed, desk, dresser and desk chair.
- Four of six residents will share bedrooms. Each two-person room includes shared bath, shared closet, and shared bedroom with two lofted extra-long twin beds, two desks, two desk chairs, and two dressers.
Questions? Contact: KU Student Housing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-864-4560.