• Home
  • How do I cancel my contract?

How do I cancel my contract?

To cancel your student housing contract, follow these steps:

  • Choose "myKU" from the uppermost blue navigation bar above or go to the myKU portal page.
  • Enter your KU online ID and password.
  • Click “Student Housing.”
  • Click “Sign into Housing.”
  • Click "Cancel my housing contract."

The cancellation policy and charges are explained here.

If you are unable to sign in to myKU portal, send an email request to housing@ku.edu.


More than $200,000 in annual scholarships to returning residents
Academic success: More than 94 percent of first-time, full-time freshmen in student housing enroll for the next semester
5,100 residents choose student housing each year
Residence hall rates are almost $2,000 less per year than the national average for public schools
— College Board
$4 million alumni gift funded Krehbiel Scholarship Hall
Options include suites, private bedroom with shared bath, two-person rooms, scholarship halls, and apartments
Oswald and Self residence halls opened in 2015
One bill covers all costs: room, food, utilities, and wireless Internet
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities