• Home
  • How do I request a dining plan change?

How do I request a dining plan change?

To request a dining plan change

  • log into myKU portal
  • sign into Student Housing under "Services."
  • choose "Dining Plans" under "What Would You Like To Do?"

Deadlines for changing the dining plans are on the housing calendar.

Student Housing News
New Stouffer Place Apartments open 2018!
More than $200,000 in annual scholarships to returning residents
Academic success: More than 94 percent of first-time, full-time freshmen in student housing enroll for the next semester
5,100 residents choose student housing each year
Residence hall rates are almost $2,000 less per year than the national average for public schools
— College Board
$4 million alumni gift funded Krehbiel Scholarship Hall
Options include suites, private bedroom with shared bath, two-person rooms, scholarship halls, and apartments
Oswald and Self residence halls opened in 2015
One bill covers all costs: room, food, utilities, and wireless Internet
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities