1312 Louisiana Street, Lawrence, Kansas 66044
Residents on K.K. Amini Patio for Romp in the Hay.
The living room at Maggie.
Academic Resource Center at Maggie.
One of the many study spaces available.
The TV room and foosball table at Maggie.
The courtyard that Maggie shares with KK.
Maggie's laundry facilities.
A bedroom area of a Maggie suite.
The second bedroom in a Maggie suite.
The living room of a suite.
The suite bathroom.
Maggie women at ASHC Winter Formal.
Maggie hosts the annual Highlighter party.
The Maggie 5K race for charity goes through campus and ends near Jayhawker Towers apartments.
Take a video tour of "Maggie" to see its four-person suites with adjoining baths. Maggie also contains community spaces such as a recreation room and outdoor patio. Residents participate in intramural sports, community service events and hall socials. Popular events include the Maggie charity 5K, ice cream socials, and the annual Highlighter Party.
Contributing to Academics
- Wireless Internet
- Academic Resource Center with computers, printers, and study aids
- Bunked beds
- Twin extra-long mattress
- Walk-in closet
- Desk chair
- Trash cans
- Venetian blinds
- Located near Memorial Stadium, the Kansas Union and Downtown Lawrence
- Four-person suites with adjoining baths
- 50 female residents
- Free laundry
- Opened in 2000
Have Fun Here
- Shared patio with brother-hall K.K. Amini
- Annual Highlighter party
- Affectionately known as “Maggie” to the KU community
- Fun centered around ice cream socials and other events