One of the services provided to Student Housing residents is a dedicated print station for both black and white and color.
Screenshots are available to walk you through the process.
Your print job goes to a virtual queue. It can then “be released” to any hall (even a hall you don’t live in). So, a Templin resident studying with an Oliver Hall friend may pick up printing in either hall. For mobile printing or a USB flash drive, release your print job to any hall using the virtual queue.
Steps you’ll take to print
- When you select print, the option that appears will be the printer for whatever residence hall you’re standing in (even if you’re not in the hall where you live.) KU Student Housing printeres are labeled beginning with "DSH."
- Open your web browser and go to papercut.ku.edu.
- Log in with your KU online ID and password.
- In a "summary tab" select "jobs pending release."
- Choose your job and select "release all" to print.
- Please be mindful of using this resource and be good stewards of paper and ink.
If you have difficulty, notify hall staff or go to the service desk.