Email sent to all current residents:
Move your car by 5 p.m., Tuesday, Aug 20, before move-in day.
Residents with vehicles should look for parking lot signs regarding “restricted parking” beginning 5 p.m., Tuesday, Aug. 20. Please move your car to the lots listed below, which are near your building. Click here to find the parking map and location of lot numbers.
All parking spaces in the identified lots, except unloading or red zones, are available during move-in week, even if you do not have the proper permit.
However, on Monday, Aug. 26 (the first day of class), KU Parking and Transit will patrol and ticket vehicles. Move your vehicle to the lot for which you have a permit. Questions about your permit? KU Parking and Transit, 785-864-7275. For information about move-in day, see the KU Student Housing website.
Parking availability on move-in day
Daisy Hill (Lewis, Templin, Hashinger, Oswald, Self and Ellsworth Halls)
- Residents should move their cars to Lots 104, 105 and 300. Do not park in Templin (Lot 101) or Engel Road (Lot 103).
- Residents should move cars to Ohio Street, behind Corbin Hall, or to the Kansas Union parking garage. Move cars out of the lots in front of GSP and Corbin Halls (Lot 111).
- Move your car to Lot 90, across Naismith Drive to the northeast of Oliver Hall.
- Move your car off Louisiana and Alumni Place streets. You may park in Lots 120, 124, or 107.
- Move your car out of Lot 114. You may park in Lots 115, 116, 119 or 130.