Mailing address: 420 West 11th St., Lawrence Kansas 66045
Phone: (country code +1) 785-864-4182
Corbin Hall reopened in August 2018 after a $13.5 million restoration that includes a brand new main entry and renovation of all student rooms. It is home to more than 300 women residents in a mix of single, double, and four-person rooms. Note that student rooms were renumbered in the renovation. KU’s first residence hall, Corbin sits on a historic ridge near the site where the University’s first building was built in 1866. Corbin Hall was constructed in two phases, with the original building completed in 1923 and a north addition completed in 1951.
New front desk and lobby
Looking in toward main floor lobby
Beautiful new kitchen for residents to use for special events.
All bedrooms were renovated and each has controls for air conditioning and heating.
Newly renovated floor lobby with new carpet, paint and furniture.
Spring, outside Corbin
Studying for finals, Corbin living room
Corbin living room
Studying in Corbin Hall
Corbin lobby features fireplace, baby grand piano, large screen television
Three person room, Corbin Hall
Contributing to Academics
- Wireless Internet
- Study space on each floor
- Classroom for math and PRE classes in GSP next door
- Print your class assignments at the "print anywhere" stations in your hall
- Lofted beds
- Desk chair
- All beds are extra-long twin size
- Located near Memorial Stadium and the Kansas Union
- 290 women
- Living rooms on each floor
- Free laundry
- Opened in 1923; expanded in 1951; restoration complete 2018
Have Fun Here
- Traditions Week every April
- Located between Memorial Stadium and Downtown Lawrence