Information updated due to change of university Spring Break schedule.
Front desk operations will be consolidated slightly during Spring Break and the extended Spring Break, but all halls remain open.
From Sunday, March 8, 2020 through Saturday, March 21, 2020 the following desks will remain open and running with normal hours.
- Stouffer (7 a.m.-10 p.m.)
- Towers (7 a.m.-10 p.m.)
- Daisy Hill Commons
The following desks will be closed noon, Sunday, March 14, 2020 and reopen at 9 a.m., Saturday, March 21, 2020: GSP, Corbin, Crawford Community Center, Lewis, Templin, Ellsworth, Hashinger.
Mail and Packages:
- Downs mail will be delivered and available for pick-up at McCarthy.
- Lewis, Templin, Ellsworth, and Hashinger mail will be delivered and available for pick up at Daisy Hill Commons.
- GSP and Corbin mail will be delivered to Central Housing Office but will be available from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m., Monday through Saturday, at the Corbin Residence Hall front desk.
- Scholarship mail will be delivered to Central Housing Office and held for the week.