Summer school housing will be available in spring 2020, but this schedule from 2019 will give you a general idea of options and prices during the summer months:
2019 summer school housing in Hashinger Residence Hall or one of three apartment complexes
Dates, rates and eligibility for Hashinger Residence Hall
- Summer enrollment required for all contracts. The abbreviation beneath the move-in date is the code you will see when you choose your space.
- Spring- through summer-school contract available for spring 2019 housing residents. (color coded yellow)
- Summer-school to fall contract available for students with a 2019-2020 housing contract. Fall contract must be submitted one business day prior to submitting summer contract. (color coded green)
- Summer-school only contract. Neither spring nor fall contract required. (color coded blue)
- Full summer contract available for spring 2019 residents with a 2019-2020 housing contract. Fall contract must be submitted one business day prior to submitting summer contract. (white)
|Move in||Move out||Hashinger double||Hashinger single||Unlimited meals+$75 dining dollars|
RH Option A
RH Option B
RH Option C
RH Option D
RH Option E
RH Option F
RH Option G
- Spring through summer contract available for spring 2019 apartment residents. Summer enrollment required. (color coded peach)
- Summer school to fall contract available for students with a 2019-2020 apartment assignment. Fall contract must be submitted one business day prior to submitting summer contract. Summer enrollment required. (color coded lavender)
- Full summer contract available for spring 2019 apartment residents with a 2019-2020 apartment assignment. Fall contract must be submitted one business day prior to submitting summer contract.
- No dining plan is required for apartments. However, you may choose one if you wish. Amounts are detailed in the chart above.
|Occupancy Dates||Apartment Type|
|Move in||Move out||Tower C||Tower C||Towers A,D||Towers A,D||Stouffer or McCarthy||Stouffer or McCarthy|
AL Option B
AL Option C
AL Option D
AL Option E
KU Summer Dining Plans are required for Hashinger Residence Hall; optional for apartment residents. Apartment residents may cancel their dining plans until June 1, 2019. Visit kudining.com for information about KU Dining Services, including how to add cash to individual accounts. Your KUID Card will admit you to available dining centers. The dining plan rates above include unlimited meals and $75 dining dollars.
How to sign summer school contract
Admitted students use their KU online ID and password to enter the myKU portal. If you have not set up your account visit the technology webpage. Turn off pop-up blockers.
- Choose "myKU" from the uppermost blue navigation bar above or go to the myKU portal page.
- Enter your KU online ID and password.
- Select "Services."
- Click green “Login to Housing” button.
- Click “Submit a Housing Contract”