Although this is summer school housing for 2018, this information gives you a rough idea for summer dates and rates. The information for 2019 is typically available in the spring.
2018 summer school housing
Dates, rates and eligibility for Ellsworth, Hashinger and Oswald residence halls
- Summer enrollment required for all contracts. The coding you see beneath the move-in date is the code you will see when you choose your space.
- Spring- through summer-school contract available for spring 2018 housing residents. (color coded yellow)
- Summer-school to fall contract available for students with a 2018-2019 housing contract. Fall contract must be submitted one business day prior to submitting summer contract. (color coded green)
- Summer-school only contract. Neither spring nor fall contract required. (color coded blue)
- Full summer contract available for spring 2018 residents with a 2018-2019 housing contract. Fall contract must be submitted one business day prior to submitting summer contract. (white)
|Occupancy Dates||Room Type||Dining|
|move-in||move-out||Ellsworth or Hashinger||Oswald||Cost for unlimited meals +
$75 dining dollars
RH Option A
RH Option B
RH Option C
RH Option D
RH Option E
RH Option F
RH Option G
Dates, rates and eligibility: Stouffer Place, Jayhawker Towers or McCarthy Apartments
- Spring through summer contract available for spring 2018 apartment residents. Summer enrollment required. (color coded peach)
- Summer school to fall contract available for students with a 2018-2019 apartment assignment. Fall contract must be submitted one business day prior to submitting summer contract. Summer enrollment required. (color coded lavender)
- Full summer contract available for spring 2018 apartment residents with a 2018-2019 apartment assignment. Fall contract must be submitted one business day prior to submitting summer contract.
- No dining plan is required for apartments. However, you may choose one if you wish. Amounts are detailed in the chart above.
|Occupancy Dates||Apartment Type|
|movein||move-out||Tower C||Tower C||Towers A,D||Towers A,D||Stouffer or McCarthy||Stouffer or McCarthy|
AL Option B
AL Option C
AL Option D
AL Option E
KU Dining Dollars Summer Dining Plans are required for Ellsworth, Hashing, and Oswald residents, optional for apartment residents. Apartment residents may cancel their dining plans until June 1, 2018. Visit kudining.com for information about KU Dining Services, including how to add cash to individual Beak ‘Em Bucks accounts. Your KUID Card will admit you to available dining centers. When summer school classes are in session, Dining Services offers up to 19 meals per week. The dining plan rates above include unlimited meals and $75 dining dollars.
How to sign summer school contract
Admitted students use their KU online ID and password to enter the myKU portal. If you have not set up your account visit the technology webpage. Turn off pop-up blockers.
- Choose "myKU" from the uppermost blue navigation bar above or go to the myKU portal page.
- Enter your KU online ID and password.
- Select "Services."
- Click green “Login to Housing” button.
- Click “Submit a Housing Contract”