Warning message

You must login to view this form.

Intent to Vacate Apartment

Note: This form requires you to login with your KU ID.

You are declaring your intent to vacate your apartment when you submit this form.
To reclaim your security deposit:

  • Submit this form 30 days before your move out date.
  • Complete your direct deposit form at the KU Student Housing office, 422 W. 11th Street, Suite DSH.
  • Be sure to bring your bank name, routing number, account number and account type to complete the direct deposit form. 

If you have questions, contact KU Student Housing.

How to explore your housing choices

More than $200,000 in annual scholarships to returning residents
Academic success: More than 94 percent of first-time, full-time freshmen in student housing enroll for the next semester
5,100 residents choose student housing each year
Residence hall rates are almost $2,000 less per year than the national average for public schools
— College Board
$4 million alumni gift funded Krehbiel Scholarship Hall
Options include suites, private bedroom with shared bath, two-person rooms, scholarship halls, and apartments
Oswald and Self residence halls opened in 2015
One bill covers all costs: room, food, utilities, and wireless Internet
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities