The men of K.K. Amini are active in campus organizations, including student senate. A past student body president has lived here. The men host a variety of social events with other scholarship halls throughout the year and invite the whole community to the annual “Amini Weenie Roast.” The hall features four-person suites with adjoining baths and cable TV outlets in resident rooms.
KK's living room.
The Academic Resource Center.
In the entry hallway.
Contributing to Academics
- Wireless Internet
- Academic Resource Center with computers, printers, and study aids
- Bunked beds
- Twin extra-long mattress
- Walk-in closet
- Desk chair
- Trash cans
- Venetian blinds
- Located near Memorial Stadium, the Kansas Union and Downtown Lawrence
- Four-person suites with adjoining baths
- About 50 male residents
- KU Card-operated laundry areas
- Opened in 1992
Have Fun Here
- Hosts of annual Amini Weenie Roast for the scholarship hall Community
- Porch for studying and hanging out with friends
- Shared patio with Margaret Amini