Full-time summer jobs for students
Custodial and maintenance. $9.50 an hour. Apply now at employment.ku.edu under STAFF. Job ID: 8311BR and 8312BR
This is the last issue of THIS WEEK ON CAMPUS for the 2016-2017 academic year. We will resume on Monday, August 21, 2017. Please email feedback on how the issues can be improved to better serve you.
Finals Week – Early Bus Service
In order to help students arrive on campus in time for 7:30 a.m. final exams, the following transit routes will start early May 8-12:
· Route 11: Service will start at the regular time, 6:03 a.m.
· Route 27: Service will start at 6:25 a.m. from Haskell University.
· Route 29: Service will start at 6:52 a.m. from 27th & Scottsdale.
· Route 30: Service will start at 6:50 a.m. from Chelsea Place (westbound).
· Route 36: Service will start at 6:35 a.m. from Gateway Court and at 6:50 a.m. from North Michigan.
· Route 38: Service will start at 6:45 am from 25th & Melrose.
· Route 42: Service will start at 7:01 a.m. from lot 94 at the stadium, and at the regular time from 18th Street, 7:10 a.m.
· Route 43: Service will start at 6:55 a.m.
All routes will end service at their normal times each day. Route and schedule information is online at www.lawrencetransit.org.
Stop Day – Limited Service
On Stop Day, Friday, May 5, the following routes will not operate: 27, 30, 36, 38, 42, and 43. Routes 11, 29, and 41 will operate their ‘B’ schedules on Stop Day, and will return to their ‘A’ schedules for one week on Monday, May 8.
SafeRide & SafeBus
SafeRide will start at 9:30 p.m. during Finals Week – including Sunday (May 7) this year, with the last night of service on Friday, May 12. SafeRide will also operate regular hours (10:30 p.m. – 2:30 a.m.) on New Year’s Eve. SafeBus’ last night of service will be Saturday, May 6. Follow @KUSafeBus on Twitter, or like KU on Wheels and SafeRide/SafeBus on Facebook.
End of Spring Semester
Service ends on May 12 for routes 27, 30, 36, 38, 42, and 43. Routes 11, 29, and 41 will operate the ‘B’ schedule over the summer.
Summer construction will affect all routes that cross campus. Please visit www.lawrencetransit.org for specific information for each route.
Good luck on finals, and have a great summer!
To advertise your event in this manner
Fill out a form located at http://housing.ku.edu/forms/TWoC:
Name of event/opportunity
Date, time, location
Sponsoring registered student organization, university office, or academic department
A brief description of the event
Information received by noon on Fridays will be sent to staff members on Mondays.