Internet provided at no extra charge
KU partners with Apogee to provide internet service (Wi-Fi and wired) and support to Student Housing residents. Their service includes:
- Reliable internet service, with 100 Mbps download and 100 Mbps upload speed per user, per device
- 10 Devices included per user account
- Wired internet service is not available in Stouffer Place Apartments and Downs Hall.
- Ethernet cables are not provided by Apogee.
The following instructions will help you get up and running with MyResNet Wi-Fi.
Apogee MyResNet is the high-speed Wi-Fi network in Student Housing. It's capable of accommodating up to ten devices per student, for streaming music and video, as well as online gaming.
To make sure you’re connected, follow the steps below.
Set Up Your Account – Mobile, plus PC or Mac
- Connect to “MyResNet Start Here” from your available wireless network.
- Open a browser to access the portal.
- Once you have your account set up, please forget "MyResNet Start Here" from your list of wireless networks.
- Select "MyResNet-5G" from your list of wireless networks and enter your password.
Support is available 24/7. Call (855-643-2149), chat, or email directly from your account.