Choose your Stouffer Place apartment now
No other apartment in town is on KU’s campus so you can Live Where You #RockChalk
Sign a contract today for this fully furnished, all-inclusive apartment that features a private bedroom and private bath for every resident. An executive summary of the benefits of Stouffer Place Apartments is available. Interested in the freshman community in Stouffer? Details here.For a virtual tour of the all-private bedroom, private bath apartments:
1835 Ousdahl Road, Lawrence, KS 66044 Telephone: (+1) 785-864-3285
There has been a change in the alcohol policy for KU Student Housing apartments.See full policy here.
- All private bedrooms, and private baths
- Full kitchen, including dishwasher
- Washer and dryer
- All apartments furnished with double bed, dresser, desk and chair.
- 2-bedroom apartments furnished with loveseat, accent chair, coffee table, end table, entertainment stand and two bar stools
- 4-bedroom apartments furnished with couch, two accent chairs, coffee table, two end tables, entertainment stand and four bar stools
Stouffer Place living room from kitchen.
Stouffer Place kitchen. Each kitchen is equipped with dishwasher.
Looking into the kitchen from living room. Note the in-unit washer and dryer.
Stouffer Place bedroom.
Stouffer Place bedroom.
Stouffer Place bedroom.
Stouffer Place living room.
Stouffer Place private bath in each bedroom.
Stouffer Place private bath.
Stouffer Place private bath with accessible shower.
Bedrooms are fully furnished with a double bed, dresser, desk and chair.
Community meeting space in multipurpose room.
Community kitchen in multipurpose room for events.
Fitness center on first floor for residents.
Corner lobby overlooks Daisy Hill residence halls.
Sign your contract now! Here's a bird's eye view of all Student Housing properties in which you can see the apartment complex.
- All utilities, washer and dryer in unit, and wireless internet included
- Billed by semester; financial aid applied directly
- Fitness center, recreation area, barbecue grills
- Served by KU bus system
- Security card access
- Conveniently located
- Multipurpose classroom, conference room and study spaces
- Service desk
- Fitness room
- Year-round occupancy available
- Contract adjustment for study abroad, internships, or graduation
- Optional dining plans available
KU’s newest apartments -- all with private bedrooms and private bathrooms -- are located in the heart of the KU campus at 1835 Ousdahl Road. Nearby buildings include Anschutz Sports Pavilion, Allen Fieldhouse, Hoglund Ballpark, Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center, and the Schools of Business, Law, Engineering, and Music.
This is a view of one of the four-person apartments. All apartments, both two-person and four-person, feature private bedrooms and private bathrooms.
- 4 Bed/4 Bath: 1350 square feet
- 2 Bed/2 Bath: 850 square feet
- 2 Bed/2 Bath-Corner Unit: 860 square feet
Freshmen KU students eligible for Stouffer Place Apartments
in new pilot community
On-campus apartment living is now possible for your Jayhawk Living Experience.
KU Student Housing now offers a new on-campus apartment option for 2019-20. A limited number of fully furnished Stouffer Place Apartments will be available to first-year freshmen students during room selection.
If you want the convenience and privacy of an apartment, flexibility to prepare your own meals, and to live in the heart of KU’s Central District – we invite you to choose a space in a new first-year student apartment area in Stouffer Place.
Stouffer Place will offer new students a supportive environment focused on your transition to KU, including professional staff, a helpful service desk, and Resident Assistants trained to help meet the needs of first-year students and connect you to the experience of Jayhawk Living.
Rates are all-inclusive and student financial aid will apply directly. Apartment residents aren’t required to choose a dining plan although many current apartment residents choose a plan for convenience and access anywhere on campus. KU Dining’s offers 20+ on-campus eateries.
Roommate selection is simple and similar to the residence halls. You can go potluck, or if you have identified roommates, you’ll select an apartment with them.
Check out the photo gallery for these new 4-bedroom furnished apartments, which also include in-unit washer and dryer and dishwasher. Stouffer Place also features a private fitness room, recreation room, and a community center. No other apartment option in Lawrence is located on-campus and offers you this supportive KU experience.
KU Student Housing
6-person Expanded Housing Community available to new students
Due to demand from incoming new freshmen to live on-campus in KU Student Housing, additional space is being made available as an Expanded Housing Community for the 2019-20 school year.
A six-person unit has been created that is similar to KU Student Housing’s most popular room type—suites in Downs, Oswald and Self residence halls. The six-person unit features three 2-person bedrooms and a living room.
The location of the Expanded Housing Community is a floor in Stouffer Place Apartments, 1835 Ousdahl Rd. Each of the three bedrooms in the unit will include two lofted extra-long twin beds, two desks, two dressers, and one shared closet. The two residents of each bedroom will share one bathroom. The six residents in the unit will share living room and kitchen, with in-unit washer and dryer.
Twelve units will be available, and will house up to 72 students in a residence hall floor setting. With this new Expanded Housing Community, KU Student Housing is able to offer a residence hall suite experience and maintain its commitment to providing housing for students who meet the application deadline for attending KU.
- The rate for this option is $8,856 for the academic year, similar to the rate for a suite in KU’s newest residence halls.
- Also similar to residence halls, a dining plan is required for the Expanded Housing Community option.
TO SELECT THE EXPANDED HOUSING COMMUNITY
To look for a space and pick your room:
- Sign into your myKU portal
- Select “Login to Housing” (located underneath the Services tab)
- Click “Select a Space and Dining Plan”
- Click “Select a Space for next year”
- At the bottom of the Housing Options page, select button for “Expanded Housing Community.”
With open rooms and units, roommates can select together while space is available. To ensure that you and your identified roommate get the same space, we recommend that you complete room selection simultaneously.
Questions? Contact: KU Student Housing, firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-864-4560.