1515 Engel Road, Lawrence, Kansas
Click each floor plan to expand the image and view room measurements. Room interior photographs available on photo gallery tab.
The title at the bottom of the floor plan is the description you see during room selection.
Two people share a bedroom in a four-person suite
Sink and cupboard area
Wireless Internet is part of your housing contract
Living room are with cupboards and sink in background
Bedroom of a Templin two-person suite. Living room and bath are not shown.
Lobby on each floor for gathering, studying, relaxing
Floor lobbies contain a study room with a door that can be closed and whiteboards for group collaboration.
Templin is dedicated to new and returning students in the University Honors Program.
Templin floor lobby
Templin's classroom available for all residents
Studying for finals in one of the small study rooms located off each floor lobby
Templin is dedicated to new and returning students in the University Honors Program. Templin Hall features a smart classroom and its rooms include two- and four-person suites, and two-person rooms with bath. This hall, Lewis, Downs, Self and Oswald, are all single gender by suite instead of single gender by wing, as are the remaining halls. Upperclass students must maintain a 3.0 grade-point average. Lews and Templin residence halls are mirror images. Floor plans, finishes and fixtures are the same in both buildings.
Contributing to Academics
- Wireless internet
- Print your class assignments at the "print anywhere" stations in your hall
- Study space on each floor
- Bunked bed
- Extra-long twin mattress
- Desk chair
- Trash cans
- Venetian blinds
- Home to KU Honors Program community
- Residents are expected to maintain a 3.0 grade-point average and be members of the KU Honors program
- Located on Daisy Hill
- Two-person rooms with bath, and four-person suites
- 280 coed residents
- Living rooms on each floor
- Free laundry
- Opened in 1959; renovated 1997
Have Fun Here
- Lounge areas on each floor
- Templin Casino Night every Spring
- BLT (Both Lewis and Templin) Hall Government
- Walking distance from other students on Daisy Hill