Mailing address: 1301 Ohio Street, Lawrence Kansas 66044
Phone: (country code +1) 785-812-3715
Opened in 2008, Krehbiel Hall honors Carl Krehbiel’s parents. The hall is an 18,000 square foot, three-story building contains two-person rooms and four-person suites. It also features energy-efficient geothermal heating and cooling. When the residents are not playing basketball on the attached court, they enjoy music and have hosted a Swing ‘n’ Jazz Extravaganza.
The living room.
The dining room has an adjoining patio area for barbecues and social events.
Krehbiel kitchen. On the menu this day: Tilapia with lemon and dill.
Contributing to Academics
- Wireless Internet
- Academic Resource Center with computers, printers and study aids
- Bed (limited number of lofting equipment available)
- Extra-long twin mattress
- Desk chair
- Sink with mirror (in two-person rooms)
- Bathroom (in four-person rooms)
- Trash cans
- Venetian blinds
- Located near Memorial Stadium, the Kansas Union and Downtown Lawrence
- Two-person rooms and four-person suites
- About 50 male residents
- Energy-efficient geothermal heating and cooling unit
- Free laundry
- Opened in 2008
Have Fun Here
- 1920s antique Snooker table (pool table)
- Annual '20s Dance
- Parlor room with fireplace, piano and room to study
- Study room and lounge on each floor
- Strong community centered around music