1301 Ohio Street, Lawrence, Kansas 66044
Scholarship Hall Olympics event.
Entry hall at Krehbiel looking into the living room.
The living room.
The music room.
The dining room has an adjoining patio area for barbecues and social events.
Krehbiel kitchen. On the menu this day: Tilapia with lemon and dill.
Krehbiel has an antique snooker table, courtesy of the hall benefactor.
An upstairs lobby.
Two-person suite. Rooms come furnished with bed, dresser, desk and chair.
Krehbiel Hall traditionally hosts the '20s Dance.
Opened in 2008, Krehbiel Hall honors Carl Krehbiel’s parents. The hall is an 18,000 square foot, three-story building contains two-person rooms and four-person suites. It also features energy-efficient geothermal heating and cooling. When the residents are not playing basketball on the attached court, they enjoy music and have hosted a Swing ‘n’ Jazz Extravaganza.
Contributing to Academics
- Wireless Internet
- Academic Resource Center with computers, printers and study aids
- Bed (limited number of lofting equipment available)
- Extra-long twin mattress
- Desk chair
- Sink with mirror (in two-person rooms)
- Bathroom (in four-person rooms)
- Trash cans
- Venetian blinds
- Located near Memorial Stadium, the Kansas Union and Downtown Lawrence
- Two-person rooms and four-person suites
- About 50 male residents
- Energy-efficient geothermal heating and cooling unit
- Free laundry
- Opened in 2008
Have Fun Here
- 1920s antique Snooker table (pool table)
- Annual '20s Dance
- Parlor room with fireplace, piano and room to study
- Study room and lounge on each floor
- Strong community centered around music