The University of Kansas and Apogee have partnered to bring you new and improved Digital TV service. Digital TV service provides better picture quality, HD programming and improved audio. The service is scheduled to be installed the week of April 11 -14th, 2016.
Service Interruption Details:
The new system will be converted on April 12th between 8am – 5pm CST. Service is expected to be down during this window although we expect a much shorter impact.
How can you prepare for the new service?
- Verify that your TV has the proper QAM tuner (internal or external). Without a QAM tuner you will not receive TV service.
- First check to see if the TV has an internal tuner by searching the specifications section of your TV manual. If you no longer have your TV manual, locate the make and model of the TV and lookup the specs online.
- If your TV does not have an internal QAM tuner, an external QAM tuner will need to be purchased in order to receive all of the channels.
Once the maintenance is completed, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Ensure that all cables are connected securely.
- In the menu or set-up options on the TV, verify that the TV is set to CABLE or CATV.
- Run a channel scan. This setting is normally located in the menu or set-up option however it varies depending on the TV make and model.
Contact Us - For questions or assistance contact our 24-Hour support Center.